1987 Porsche 911 Carrera-47k miles!
1987 Porsche 911 Carrera Targa
Go ahead; read every buyers guide for air-cooled Porsche’s and the car they all tell you to buy is the 1987-1989 3.2 Carrera. Why? There are a myriad of reasons, to many to expound upon here, but suffice it to say the have the classic Porsche “aesthetic”, they are mechanically bulletproof and make a solid investment. Come experience the magic!
The particular Carrera is an absolutely gorgeous car and has covered a mere 47k miles since new. This car has always been someone’s pride and joy and it shows. I have spent quite a bit of time making this car 100% ready to go; here is what has been recently done:
- Completely rebuilt targa top including outside cover, seals, painted frame and new headliner.
- 4 Brand new Continental Extreme Contact DWS (the highest ranked tire in this fitment!)
- Refinished 4 wheel centers, look brand new
The car was also fully inspected by Squire Tomasi at Squire’s Autowerke’s a long time Porsche exclusive shop. Everything was in tip-top shape other than a few items below and it was serviced.
- Minor service including oil change and new air filter.
- New CV boots and re-packed joints.
- New Heater blower motor
The car comes complete with a full service history, books and manuals, 2 keys, the OEM air pump and toolkit. It drives like an absolute dream and the shift quality of the G50 transmission is outstanding. It of course has a clean title and is ready for its next new owner.