2003 Porsche 996 Turbo-Seal Grey on Black Full leather, 6-speed, 100% original, fully documented, no excuses of any kind, just 25k miles!
2003 Porsche 996 Turbo w/ just 25k miles!
Timing is everything in life… I recently made a ~90 minute video on the 996 Turbo, doing a deep dive into all the various details and items to look for. I WISH I had this car when I made this video as it perfectly represents the type of Turbo you SHOULD buy… I see SO many of these cars being listed and sold that simply are NOT great examples. WHY WHY WHY would you not want an example that IS the standard for what they should be? So what makes this car so desirable:
- True 2-owner car that has a COMPLETE history from original window sticker to current, with no gaps, stories or excuses. Maintained either by Porsche dealers or well known Porsche independents.
- No modifications of any kind, ever!
- 100% original paint, no damage, no stories, no excuses!
- 100% of the front paint surfaces are fully covered in XPEL Paint Protection Film (PPF) and covered in CQuartz finest ceramic!
- Rear spoiler rams have been updated to the eRam Kit to alleviate a known issue and expense!
- Current on all service: we just completed the annual oil and filter as well as the brake fluid flush.
- Pristine: I just replaced the front spoiler with an OEM piece from Porsche, replaced the commonly failing auto-dimming rear view mirror and has the chassis completely dry ice cleaned as well as gave the paint and interior a full detail and paint correction. Suffice it to say, this car is show ready!
Being a collector car it is imperative that cars of this caliber have every piece of documentation and be complete. The buyer of this car will receive the following:
- Original Window Sticker
- Complete Service history
- All the books and manuals in the correct case
- Both keys
- The complete tool kit, jack, drop cloth and gloves
- The OEM Porsche tire pump
The 996TT represents an unbelievable performance bargain, 415hp coupled with all wheel drive means this car will hit 60 mph in under 4 seconds and almost reach 200mph all while ensconced in total luxury. Not to mention the 996TT escapes many of the common issues that affect the normally aspirated 996 cars such as intermediate shaft failure. To drive this car is to believe it…
Please save yourself the headache of buying an edgy example…. Buy once, cry once….