2006 BMW 530Xi Sport 6-speed manual, very rare!-$8,995
I am a BMW purist; I think a true BMW should have a normally aspirated inline 6-cylinder motor, a manual transmission and sport package. That’s become a very hard car to find today, as believe it or not, BMW no longer makes a “traditional” BMW that fits that description! Hence the fact I own several BMW’s, just not one made in the last 10 years… If you think like me, this 530Xi might be worth a look! This car is the true essence of what made BMW the Ultimate Driving Machine!
Here are the particulars:
- Monaco Blue Metallic Exterior, Beige Montana leather interior, Dark Wood Trim
- 255 horsepower 3.0 inline 6-cylinder motor
- Very Rare 6-speed Manual Transmission
- BMW X-Drive All Wheel Drive
- Premium Package- Garage door opener; Coming home device; Automatic operation rear view mirror; Driver and passenger door mirrors with automatic operation; Ambient light package; Dakota Leather Upholstery- $1800
- Cold Weather Package- Heated seats and steering wheel, headlight washers- $750
- Sport Package- Sport Seats and shadowline trim- $700
- Navigation- $1,800
- Premuim Logic 7 Sound System- $1,800
- Satelite Radio- $595
Total Original MSRP-$57,140
In addition to the factory ordered options, the original owner had the BMW install the OEM M-Tech sport package front and rear bumper covers, a great addition!
The current owner, a Porsche customer of mine who has owned the car since 2008 planned to keep the car long term so they just invested $3,600 with the BMW dealer to make sure it was 100% ready to go. They had the car inspected and anything not up to par was fixed. I also have a complete history showing careful maintenance over the years. It’s ready to go and would make a great winter car as the BMW X-drive system makes this an incredible car in the typical wet and slippery NW weather conditions!
The car is very clean inside and out, having just been completely detailed by the experts at Metropolitan Detail (www.metropolitandetail.com) but does some cosmetic evidence of both 11 years and 105k miles of use. The great part is that its nice enough to show up to a business meeting, but showing enough wear that pressing it into service as your winter take to the mountain car wouldn’t offend your sensibilities. I sometimes get so obsessed with selling close to perfect cars, that I forget a car has to serve a real function. This is a fun to drive, practical car you can just jump in and use.
The car complete with the following:
- Clean Carfax
- Original Books and manuals
- Original window sticker
- Complete service history from 2008-current
- 2 original keys
- The last 5 –series made with an ACTUAL spare tire (just one of my rants..)
Where else can you find such an amazing car for less than $9k? Come drive it and see if you think the “traditional” BMW is a magical as I think it is!