2007 Porsche 997 Turbo-Slate Grey over Black Full Leather, 6-speed, PCCB, Sport Seats, Sport Chrono, loaded $141k MSRP, 100% original paint, full history and just 52k miles
2007 Porsche 997 Twin Turbo-The right color, options and condition!
The 997.1 Turbo occupies the perfect sweet spot between modern supercar performance, classic Porsche aesthetics and famed Metzger motor durability. The challenge now that these cars are almost 15 years old (hard to believe!) is finding one that has been loved, maintained, not modified within an inch of its life and features the right mix of color combination, options and most importantly a 6-speed manual. This car IS worthy of your close scrutiny, read on….
This particular car was sold new at Porsche of North Olmstead on January 26th 2007. The original owner serviced the car exclusively at the selling Porsche dealer and eventually traded the car back in 2015 when it had just less than 18,000 miles. A long time client of mine had engaged me to help her find an upgrade for her 996 Turbo. She is quite particular and had a very defined criteria for what her new car had to have: 6-speed manual, slate grey exterior, black interior, PCCB brakes, sport seats, all original paint and basically as new. This was quite challenge but after months of searching we found this car. It passed a PPI with flying colors and it was shipped out here to Seattle.
She is the type of Porsche owner that frankly I wish more of my customers were… She of course is insanely particular, which isn’t rare in the Porsche world but what is rare is that she loves these cars so much she cant understand why you wouldn’t drive it everyday? So believe it or not, just like her previous Turbo she used this as her everyday car, ferrying her to work and all the various tasks of life. We all talk about “daily driving” our Porsche’s, but how many of us actually do it? Now here is where it gets really interesting… When you hear that you assume the car will show the battle scars of daily use: door dings, scuffed wheels, various ticky-tacky interior wear, etc.. Nothing could be farther from the truth, in fact I secretly (ok, that does sound a little creepy…) want to follow her around and figure out how she both uses it and somehow manages to avoid creating almost any evidence of wear. The car is remarkable in all areas, in fact the only areas of flaw I can find are: one mark on the left rear wheel ~10mm in size, some scuffs on the door threshold and some very light evidence on use on the drivers seat. It literally shows like a 20k mile car! The fun part is she just replaced this car with a 991.2 Turbo S; I can’t wait to sell that car in a few more years!
Here is how the car is equipped:
- Slate Grey Metallic- $2,380
- PCCB Brakes- $8,840
- Adaptive Sport Seats- $1145
- Axle Lock Rear- $950
- Sport Chrono Turbo -$1,840
- Floor Mats- $115
- Remote CD Changer- $650
- Rear Center Console Leather- $1,280
- Metal Door Sills- $415
- Multifunction Steering Wheel- $250
Total Original Price $141,540
The car has been serviced and maintained to a very high level and comes with a complete service history since new. All the service since 18k miles has been performed at Chris’ German, a well-respected independent Porsche shop here in Redmond (www.chrisgerman.com). It has no needs of any kind and I just performed an annual service and inspection of the car on 3/17/2020.
A few notable items:
- All stock with 3 very minor exceptions: clear film installed when new, Dennison IPOD adapter, steering wheel was thickened (very cool). No performance mods of any kind.
- It comes with all the important items such as: Original books and manuals, service records, both original keys and the original window sticker.
- All original paint on the body (meters between 4-5.5 mils everywhere)
- Rear bumper was repainted after it was rolled into. Repair was done by Queen City in Redmond, WA a Porsche authorized repair center. I have both a photo of the scratches and the repair invoice.
- I just sent out the CCU to Sticky No More to remedy the common peeling fan/temp buttons, looks as new!
- I will install 4 new Michelin Pilot 4S tires before it is delivered
- Car just received a full detail at Metropolitan Detail
- Car has NOT had any updates to the cooling pipes (figured someone would ask)
To give you some idea of the performance of this car…
0-60 3.9 seconds
¼ mile- 12.27 @ 110 mph
Literally the car shows like a 20k mile car both inside and out. It has been fanatically maintained and loved. If you have been looking I don’t think you will find a much nicer one with no excuses. Life is short, put this in your garage…