2007 Porsche 997 Twin Turbo
2007 Porsche 997 Twin Turbo with just 10,005 miles!
PERFECTION: the condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects.
If there was ever a car in my inventory that fit this description it would be this car. Whenever I look at a 997 Turbo of this era I look for the following things as these always show the wear:
- Front lip spoiler- NEW on this car
- Curb Rash on Wheels- FLAWLESS on this car
- Scuff marks on drivers bolster and door sill- no wear
- Paint meter- this car meters 4-5.5 mils on EVERY panel, indicating original paint!
- Over-rev report- this car has a perfect report…
- Modifications- NONE!
- Service- Current on all service
- Tires- 4 Michelin Pilot Super Sports with less than 2,000 miles on them.
- TPMS Sensors- all 4 replaced
- Presence of Accessories- all books, manuals, both keys, etc. present and accounted for
Here is how the car is equipped:
- Arctic Silver Metallic
- Black Full leather
- Adaptive Sport Seats- $1,145
- Sport Chrono Turbo -$1,840
- Black Floor Mats- $115
- Multifunction Steering Wheel-$250
- Stainless Illuminated Door Sills- $780
- Tiptronic “S”
Total Original Price $130,165
This car has been serviced well above standard, being serviced for time and not just miles. At 10k miles it is just getting broken in!
The entire front of the car (full hood, fenders, bumper cover, mirrors) have been fully covered in XPEL clear film (no seams) so it has no chips, nicks or evidence of use. If you are particular and feel the need for a 480hp, twin-turbocharged, Metzger Motored beast, this IS you car!