2007 Saab 9-3 Aero-1-owner, Fully loaded, Salsa Red on Grey Leather, every option, near flawless, 66k miles- $7,495
2007 Saab 9-3 Aero- 1 owner w/ just 66k original miles!
I’m not a cat lover but I do have a certain understanding of the “Crazy Cat Lady”… Why? Because being a car fanatic I collect strays. I just LOVE cars and have an affinity for all sorts of odd-ball cars. I have owned many Saab’s over the years and I am infatuated with them. I will never forgive GM for decimating and later bankrupting them… This particular Saab was purchased brand new by long term friends and clients of mine. Whenever I would see them in this car I would comment “When you want to sell it, let me know”. Well that day came last year and somehow my garage swallowed another car I REALLY didn’t need…
Why do I like Saab’s? I could go on for days but they were early adopters of turbocharging and I just like the torquey surge of power on these 2.8 liter 250hp motors. They have amazing seats for long trips, have wonderful steering for a front wheel drive car, have unique styling, are uncommon and they were “Born From Jets”…. Sadly since Saab is no longer making cars, this might be my last one as low mileage pristine examples are rare!
The original owners are your typical car people, maintaining it by the book, keeping it garage kept and in immaculate condition. On 10 year old cars the owner makes ALL the difference, these are the type of people that you want to buy a car from. With that said, even though I didn’t need the car I couldn’t resist the urge to make it even better. In that vein I did the following:
- Full Major Service including: All new OEM Coils (6), new spark plugs, new air filter, new cabin air filter, new serpentine drive belt, oil and filter and transmission fluid flush.
- One wheel has some curb rash so I had it completely refinished.
- My friends at Metropolitan Detail did a complete paint correction and detail inside and out. Afterwards I had them Ceramic Coat the paint to make it POP.
When it was all done, it looks like you see it in photos. I get so many compliments on this car. It is literally close to new inside and out. It has 100% original paint and has never been damaged in any way. The interior is spotless, they didn’t have kids or pets so none of the typical daily driver type wear commonly seen. A few minor flaws include: some scrapes on the lower front valence, a small 1/2″ split in one spot on the drivers left bolster and some rock chips commiserate with miles.
The car was sold new at Jaremko Saab in Spokane, WA and is fully loaded. Here is how it is optioned:
- Laser Red Exterior over Grey Leather Interior
- 6-speed Automatic- $1,350
- Heated seats and headlamp washers- $550
- Touring Package- memory seats, auto dimming mirrors, homeland, rear park assist and rain sensing wipers- $1,195
Total Original MSRP-$36,640
The Saab comes complete with the following:
- Original Window Sticker
- Original Purchase Invoice
- Complete Service History from new to current in an organized 3-ring binder
- Original Brochure
- All the original books/manuals/case
- 2 original keys
I don’t know that you could find a much better car for less money, now can you see why I just keep collecting strays? It kills me to sell it, so come buy it before I change my mind!