2008 Porsche Cayman “S”
2008 Porsche Cayman “S” w/ just 10,200 original miles!
If you are insanely particular and want the “holy grail” Cayman “S”, this IS your car! Why? Simply put, its perfection mated to HEAVILY optioned, I would challenge you to find a more pristine or better-optioned Cayman.
This particular Cayman was special ordered new at Sunset Porsche in Portland, OR and has been an Oregon car since new. Here is how it is equipped:
- Slate Gray Metallic- $3,140
- Black Full Leather- $2,095
- Preferred Package Plus- Self Dimming mirrors and rain sensor, power seats package, Bi-Xenon lights, heated seats, wheel caps with colored crests, Bose audio, CD Changer, Floor mats- $4,995
- PCM Navigation- $3,110
- 19” Sport Design Wheels- $1,940
- Automatic Climate Control- $550
- Park Assist- $530
- Sport Chrono- $960
- Telephone Module- $960
- Headlight Cleaner exterior color- $200
- Painted model designation- $165
- Chrome Exhaust pipe- $570
- Rear Center console leather- $1,260
- Instrument surround leather- $260
- Thicker leather steering wheel leather- $1,050
- 5mm Wheel Spacers $490
- Door finishers in leather- $360
Total MSRP- $82,595
In addition to the options above the following upgrades were made as well:
-OEM Carbon Aluminum Tech Equipment shift knob- $661
-Tooki Bluetooth and IPOD kits, integrated into OEM PCM and installed at Sunset Porsche- $2,617
The paint is 100% original as verified by paint meter and there has NEVER been any paintwork of any kind. It has no fade or oxidation whatsoever! No Swirl marks, polished and treated to the highest standard. Simply gorgeous! I might be described as “frugal” so I always cringe at paying $3,200 extra for a color, but after seeing Slate Gray on this car, it was money well spent!
Stepping into this car the full leather instantly makes this car a rich and inviting place to be. If you sit in a regular Cayman it’s a nice car, but once you sit in a Cayman bedecked in $5k in leather options, there is no comparison! WOW!! This car has never been smoked in, had kids or pets in it, nor even been ate in! I would challenge the pickiest person to scrutinize the interior and prove me wrong!
The wheels have not a single flaw or mark, no curb rash and are even clean on the inside, showing incredible care.
The car was just received an annual service at the Porsche store 3/18/2013 at 8,387 miles and is ready to go.
The car is complete with all the original books, window sticker, full service history, and both original keys. So if you want perfection and rare options, this IS the one!