2011 Porsche 997.2 Carrera S Cabriolet- Guards Red on Black full leather, PDK, Sport Chrono Plus, BOSE, 49k miles, everybody is looking for a late 997.2, this car is like new!
2011 Porsche 997 Carrera 2S Cabriolet- Just 49k miles!
If you have been looking for a beautiful 997.2 Carrera S, then you know how hard it is to find a good one. They simply didn’t make enough due to poor demand during the great recession and now the market prizes the 2nd generation cars for their increased reliability combined with the classic 997 aesthetic.
Here is how this car is optioned:
Guards Red Exterior/Black Full Leather Interior/Black Convertible Top
Full Leather interior- $3,655
Comfort Package-Power seats and auto dimming mirrors- $1,750
Infotainment Package- Bose, Extended Navigation, Sirius XM- $3,010
19” Sport Design Wheels- $390
Wheel caps with Colored Crests- $185
5mm wheel spacers- $490
Sport Chrono Package Plus- $920
PDK 3-spoke Sport Steering wheel w/ paddles- $490
Rear Center Console in leather- $1,295
Bluetooth Phone Interface- $695
Universal Audio Interface- $440
Heated Front Seats- $500
Black Floor Mats- $140
Total Original MSRP- $117,835
If you are shopping for a 997, you owe it to yourself to research the differences between an early 997.1 (2005 to 2008) and the 2nd generation 997.2 (2009-2012) as Porsche made a litany of changes. The most important was the switch to a new family of motors, the 9A1 which features direct fuel injection for better fuel economy, a jump to 385hp vs. the previous 355hp and the elimination of the dreaded IMS bearing and the resulting marketplace concern about potential failure. They also updated the infotainment, added Bluetooth and USB for the first time and did an aesthetic update to the lighting, bumper covers, trim and wheel choices. All 997’s are great cars, but the best are the 997.2-generation. Long term these cars will hold their value better than the earlier examples and are much more highly sought after.
This car is literally gorgeous inside and out. The entire front end has been covered with XPEL paint protection film. It of course has a clean title and Carfax. The only modification to the car is a Fabspeed X-Pipe, the car sounds incredible! The car comes complete with both keys and all the books and manuals. Here is the service history on the car:
* 46,888- 4 year major service: spark plugs, oil and filter, brake fluid flush, cabin air filter, air filter, full inspection, replace crank seal, new rear brakes (pads, rotors, sensors, new front sway bar end links.
* 45,755- New serpentine belt and tensioner
* 43,749- New ignition switch & module
* 41,947-Oil and Filter
* 41,724-new coolant shut off valve
* 41,678- PDK service/flush fluid
* 37,011- 20k service, 2 new tires, Niello Porsche
* 35,503- 2 new tires Niello Porsche
* 34,590- 60k major service-oil and filter, air filter, cabin air filter, clean ducts and cabin drains, replace right window regulator
* 33,544- Annual service Niello Porsche
* 27,731- 50k service, Niello Porsche
* 18,421- Niello Porsche-CPO inspection: new drivers side exhaust manifold gasket, replace tire sealant kit, new battery, replace key batteries, replace drivers side A-pillar trim, new passenger side inner door handle micro switch, 4 new Michelin Pilot PS2, 4 year major service (all fluids, filters, spark plugs)
* 9,970-10k service Newport Beach Porsche
* 4,358- Annual service Porsche LA
* 875 miles- annual service
Stop waiting around and buy this car, you have always wanted one….