2011 Porsche 997.2 Turbo S-Basalt Black on Black full leather, PDK, 530hp rocket, thousands in recent service, $166k MSRP and just 34k miles
If you are looking for the ultimate 997, here is your car…. As if a standard 997 Twin Turbo weren’t enough Porsche had to create the ultimate, the Turbo “S”. Up the horsepower from 500 to 530, include dynamic engine mounts, torque vectoring rear axle, PCCB brakes and so much more… 0-60 comes in just 3.1 seconds, 10.9 seconds in the ¼ mile and a top speed of 195mph. Needless to say this car in unbelievable!
Base price on the Turbo “S” was a staggering $160,705 and her were the additional options:
- 19” Turbo II Wheels
- Ventilated Seats
- Side Skirts Painted exterior color
- Porsche Crests Embossed on Headrests
- Clear Taillights
- Heated Seats
- Park Assist
- XM Radio
Total MSRP $165,995
This 997 Turbo S is 100% stock and original, no modifications now or ever. All the body panels still maintain their original paint (as verified with a paint meter) and it has never been damaged. As expected the Carfax is of course clean! The interior is likewise pristine.
As most of you know I am VERY particular about what I sell, so I spared no expense in making this Turbo S near new with no excuses. Here is what I just did before putting the car up for sale:
- Full 40k major service (yes, the expensive one) including: all new spark plugs, oil and filter, cabin air filter, air filter, brake fluid flush, new drive belt, new wiper blades, clean out front radiators, etc.
- New Battery (still had its original!)
- New front lower spoiler (OEM) as these always get scraped from low driveways. I also replaced the rear bumper lower spoiler as it had some scuffs on the bottom (OEM as well). When I went to replace that I found a few small marks on the rear bumper cover, so I had that refinished to as new.
- New OEM drivers side sill threshold (these always show wear) and new trunk release switch (was intermittent).
- Complete detail and paint correction at Metropolitan Detail. Replaced the rear stone guards (showed age) and removed the clear film that had been on the car since new (no chips in the front!)
The car has travelled just 34k miles and it is 100% ready to go. It comes complete with original keys, service history, all the original books, manuals, tools and a Porsche battery tender. If you are looking for a 997 Turbo and are tired of looking at the typical ones that are behind on service, have various modifications and just look tired, than this is worthy of your consideration!