2011 Porsche 997 Turbo “S”- Black on Black, local PCA member owned, 19k miles, loaded $166k MSRP, as new!-$99,995
If you are looking for the ultimate 997, here is your car…. As if a standard 997 Twin Turbo weren’t enough Porsche had to create the ultimate, the Turbo “S”. Up the horsepower from 500 to 530, include dynamic engine mounts, torque vectoring rear axle, PCCB brakes, Center lock wheels and so much more… 0-60 comes in just 3.1 seconds, 10.9 seconds in the ¼ mile and a top speed of 195mph. Needless to say this car in unbelievable!
Base price on the Turbo “S” was a staggering $160,705 and her were the additional options:
- Interior Package in Carbon- $1,140
- LED Door Pocket Lighting- $370
- Clear Taillights- $610
- Footrest in Sport Look- $250
- Heated Seats- $525
- Park Assist- $530
- XM Radio $750
- Headlight Cleaner Exterior Color- $295
Total MSRP $166,120!!
In addition the owner has added the following items:
- Clear Film Paint protection covering the hood, fenders, front bumper and forward wear surfaces. It has been on since new so the car is no nicks, chips or road wear.
- Customer installed Escort 9500i radar detector with front and rear laser shifters. All displays in the rearview mirror, controls in the ashtray so it is 100% hidden- $5,000
- Rennline front radiator screens (a must for 997 cars!) and Rennline pedals
- Fitted OEM indoor car cover
- 3 sets of Floor mats- Factory carpet, factory winter, Black/Yellow Coco Mats (pictured)
The car is wearing 100% original paint as verified by paint meter and has NEVER been damaged in any way. Clean Carfax of course! I noticed in my pictures some white residue on the bottoms of the rockers, that is just dust that came up on my drive over to my photo location! When it stops raining I need to take some new photos! The exterior is as new!
The interior is likewise pristine. No smoking, no pets, no bolster wear…. Just an as new full leather Turbo “S” interior!
Mechanically the car is without reproach. It recently received the full major 4 year service at Cantrell Motorsports including all fluids, spark plugs, PDK service, radiator flush, etc. It is wearing a new set of Michelin Pilot Super sports. 100% ready to go!
If you are looking for a no excuses Turbo S, this two owner meticulously kept example is the one! This car is absolutely stunning and has traveled just 19k miles since new. There is not much more to say other than…PERFECTION!