2012 Mercedes ML350 Bluetec- Iridium Silver on Black, loaded $59k MSRP, 1-owner, like new inside and out and 27mpg, just 77k miles!
2012 Mercedes ML350 Bluetec 4MATIC
As I write this ad copy I have to be careful not to be too pissed off… Why? Because I LOVE LOVE LOVE diesels and due to the VW TDI scandal it is likely we will never see more light duty diesel vehicles here in the US, that IS a shame! Little known fact, both my wife and I’s daily drivers are diesels! The family “car” is a Porsche Cayenne Diesel and mine is an Audi A6 TDI. I could go on for days about how amazing diesels are to drive…. Effortless torque, unbelievable mileage and a certain counter culture feel that just gets me going. I have to attest my favorite diesels are the 1977-1983 Mercedes 123 240D’s… This is all a long introduction to tell you why you should take a look at this Mercedes ML350 Bluetec Diesel. If this were a gas powered ML350 I wouldn’t even consider selling it, this I love…
This particular ML350 was purchased brand new in Seattle at Phil Smart Mercedes by a long time friend and customer; Here is how it is equipped:
- Iridium Silver Metallic Exterior- $720
- Black MB Tex interior and Eucalyptus wood trim
- Wood & Leather steering wheel- $590
- Trailer Hitch (7,200lb tow rating, pull that Porsche!)- $550
- Brushed Aluminum Running Boards- $670
- Keyless Go- $650
- S01Package- Auto dimming/power folding mirrors, Navigation, IPOD interface, Memory package, Rear view camera, SiriusXM and 115V power outlet- $3,200
- Rear Seat Entertainment Pre-wired- $240
- Lane Tracking Package- Blind spot assist & Lane Tracking- $850
Total Original MSRP-$58,835
He is afflicted with the “sickness” and it shows. All of the service has been done at Mercedes-Benz and is all stored in chronological order in a tidy 3-ring binder starting with the original window sticker. It has received impeccable care since new including 5k mile oil changes which are critical on modern diesels due to the emissions systems.
Prior to bringing me the car the owner wanted to make sure it is 100% ready for the next owner, so here are the most recent service items:
Current Mileage: 77,812
- 77,613 miles- Replace rear brake pads and sensors, replace both front drop links.
- 77,262 miles- Oil and filter, new drivers seat upholstery sourced from Mercedes Benz.
- 75,264 miles- New Battery
- 74,533 miles- 4 new tires
- 71,227 miles- Full “B” service, brake fluid flush, new front brake pads, rotors &sensors, new fuel filter, transmission fluid service
I have the rest of the history as well, those are just the most recent items, you can tell it has been well cared for. Also of note is that two of the known foibles have been remedied under warranty including resealing the oil cooler and replacing the NOX sensors.
The vehicle is in remarkable shape inside and out, attesting to an enthusiasts loving care. The entire front end of the vehicle was covered in clear film from new so it has avoided the typical road rash a daily driver would show. The inside is free of any smells, stains or notable wear. It is turnkey ready!
The car comes with:
- Original Window Sticker
- Both original keys
- Full service history from new to current in a 3-ring binder
- All the original books and manuals
- Original brochure
This would make a GREAT tow vehicle, safe car for your college student (if you love them that much) or excellent mileage sipping winter vehicle (these average ~25-27mpg vs. 17-19mpg for the gas ones). I can’t think of a better daily driver for less $$, not to mention you can join the diesel fan-club with me!