2012 Mini Cooper S Bayswater-Kite Blue on Anthracite Leather, the most loaded Mini you will ever find, every option, enthusiast owned and like new, $34k MSRP and just 48k miles!
No, I haven’t lost my marbles, there is a Porsche connection in this Mini story! A longtime client and friend special ordered this Mini brand new for his daughter. Being raised in a car obsessed household meant she followed the “program” in keeping this car like new. It also helped that Dad oversaw its care as it slept every night in his garage. Fast forward a few years later and she needed something larger and the car was passed on to another great, long-term client of mine. This couple are 356 fanatics and loved how the Mini felt small and zippy, spiritually akin to their various 356’s. They have now asked me to pass it along, since it has been in the “family” since new and is of course “my quality” I said sure. So, if you want a gorgeous, Mini that has been loved since new, in a limited edition, loaded with every option, here is your chance!
This Mini was special ordered new with some very distinctive features, I couldn’t find a single other one anywhere in the country like it:
- Kite Blue Metallic Exterior
- Rocklike Anthracite Punch Leather
- Premium Package- Anti-theft, comfort access, auto dimming mirror- $1,750
- Technology Package- Center Armrest, Park Distance control, HK sound system- $2,000
- Bayswater Package- Multifunction steering wheel, 17” alloy wheels, Bayswater trim, Climate control (car was special ordered without the black roof)- $1,750
- Mini Connect w/ Navigation-Bluetooth, USB/IPOD, Navigation- $750
- Steptronic Transmission- $1,250
- Universal Garage Door Opener- $250
- Panoramic Sunroof- $1,000
- Heated Front Seats- $500
- Anthracite Headliner- $250
- Interior Mirror w/compass- $100
- Xenon Lights- $500
- White Turn Signal Lenses- $100
Total MSRP $34,000
The exterior and interior and like new. Most people who buy these just treat them like cars, but both owners are enthusiasts and so it was treated with care and it shows. The entire front end was covered with paint protection film from new which we just removed as it was showing some age, as a result it doesn’t even have any rock chips. The only real notable flaw I could find is some curb rash on the two right wheels. It has never been damaged in any fashion, has all original paint and has a clean Carfax of course!
Mechanically it is without reproach and has been serviced exclusively by the Mini dealer. It comes complete with a full-service history, window sticker, both keys and all the original books and manuals. If you haven’t driven one of these you are in for a treat, they are a literal go-cart! What a car for almost no money. I am praying that neither of my teenage daughters check my website as I have a sneaking suspicious, they will wonder why I haven’t brought this home for them!