2012 Porsche 997 Turbo “S”- GT Silver over Black Full leather, sport seats, 12k miles, $167k MSRP, as new!
If you are looking for the ultimate 997, here is your car…. As if a standard 997 Twin Turbo weren’t enough Porsche had to create the ultimate, the Turbo “S”. Up the horsepower from 500 to 530, include dynamic engine mounts, torque vectoring rear axle, PCCB brakes, Center lock wheels and so much more… 0-60 comes in just 3.1 seconds, 10.9 seconds in the ¼ mile and a top speed of 195mph. Needless to say this car in unbelievable!
The Turbo S’ came with an staggering list of standard options, but on top of that this car includes:
- Heated Seats- $525
- Park Assist- $530
- XM Radio $750
- Center Console Painted Exterior Color
Total MSRP $167,325!!
As you know I am quite particular about what I sell, so even though this car was near pristine, I wanted it as close to perfect as possible. So here is what I have done to prepare the car for sale:
- Annual Service and Inspection by Cantrell Motorsports (www.cantrellmotorsport.com)
- 4 New N-Spec Michelin Pilot PS2 Tires
- Repaired small amounts of curb rash on the wheels, they are PRISTINE!
- Replaced the lower lip spoiler with a new OEM one from Porsche. They always get scratched, I wanted no flaws!
- Full Detail from Metropolitan Detail (www.metropolitandetail.com)
It truly needs nothing! The exterior is spotless and has been protected by clear film since new, so no nicks, chips or evidence of use. Clean Carfax of course! The interior is likewise pristine. No smoking, no pets, no bolster wear…. Just an as new full leather Turbo “S” interior!
The car comes complete with all it’s original books/manuals, 2 keys, build sheet and recent service history.
If you are shopping for a 997.2 Turbo S, you are in luck as I have 2 pristine examples in inventory right now. You can’t go wrong with either one! GT Silver is a fairly rare color on these vs. the much more common Arctic Silver. Love it!