2013 Porsche 991 Carrera S Mahogany over Black full leather, 7-speed manual, $132k MSRP, 8600 1-owner miles- $82,995
2013 Porsche 991 Carrera “S”-7-speed manual-8,600 miles!
In the sea of industrial colors like silver, grey and black that are so prevalent at new Porsche dealers today, seeing not only a color but a DARING color is so refreshing! This 2013 991 C2S comes in a rare and stunning shade called Mahogany, which much to my frustration I was unable to fully capture its full magnificence in photos. As dusk approaches the sunset picks up the reds and metallic, in bright sunlight it appears a deep red/brown and at night it appears a metallic black. I just love it!
Enough about the color as there are so many other amazing details about this car, the high notes:
- 1-owner local car
- 8,600 original miles
- Heavily optioned, $131,890 MSRP!
- 100% original paint, never been damaged in any way, clean Carfax
- No modifications, never been tracked or abused
- Comes complete with original window sticker, all books, 2 keys, service history, battery tender
Here is how the car was optioned:
- Mahogany Metallic $710
- Black Full Leather- $3,690
- Sport Exhaust- $2,950
- Steering Wheel Heating- $270
- Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC)- $3,160
- Rear Window Wiper- $360
- Park Assist- $990
- Sport Chrono- $1,850
- Sunroof in Glass- $1,990
- Electric Folding Mirrors- $320
- Multi Function Steering Wheel- $615
- Vehicle Key Painted- $335
- Adaptive Sport Seats- $3,465
- Burmester Audio- $5,010
- Prem Package Plus- $2,330
- Wheels Painted Black- $1,635
- 5mm Wheel Spacers- $490
- Sport Seats back in leather- $1,870
Original MSRP $131,890!
Now when you read thru the option list you will discover that this is the ideal enthusiast spec: 7-speed manual, Sport Exhaust, PDCC and 18-way sport seats! If one were going to order a new 991, this IS how it should be ordered!
I could go on and on, but ultimately you need to see the value of this car. As new with less than 9,000 miles and you can buy it for almost $50k less than new! This is a VERY hard car to find. Move quickly!