2015 Porsche 991 Carrera GTS-Sapphire Blue, 7-Speed-manual, PDCC, Aerokit, Adaptive Sport Seats, $139k MSRP, 8,800 miles- $109,995
2015 Porsche 991 Carrera GTS
Porsche now makes so many variations of the 911 that it is often hard to know which one to choose. For me the ideal 1stgeneration 991 is the GTS. Why do I say that? For me the GTS is in the perfect “sweet spot”; enough normally aspirated power to get you into trouble without being insane (ala 991TTS), a vocal soundtrack that inspires, handling that is sharp and dialed yet a suspension that maintains enough compliance that a long weekend road trip is pleasant and a styling aesthetic that is sexy but doesn’t border on the all eyes on me look of the GT3 RS. This IS my 991 of choice!
Of course, Porsche being Porsche means that even once you have decided the GTS is the trim of choice, options and configuration MAKE the car. The way this car is optioned is truly outstanding. What’s to love about this build?
- 7-speed manual transmission- The PDK is an amazing transmission, but I still prefer to row my own gears. There is nothing better than a 430hp flat-6 and a manual gearbox, YES!
- Aerokit- I love the subtle yet distinct Aerokit Porsche made optional on these cars ($3,000). I don’t see many with this kit.
- Sapphire Blue- I am a SUCKER for blue and this color simply radiates!
Here is the total configuration:
- Sapphire Blue Metallic- $710
- Black leather interior/Alacantara w/ GTS package in Rhodium Silver- $3,850
- Aerokit- $3,000
- Park Assist- $990
- Illuminated Aluminum Door Sills- $900
- Adaptive Sport Seats- $3,025
- Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC)- $3,160
- Electric Sunroof in Glass- $1,990
- Premium Package- $320
- BOSE Audio- $2,120
- GTS Interior Package- $4,120
Total Original MSRP- $139,435
Of course this is a used car, so while the original configuration is nice, condition is EVERYTHING! The important points:
- 8,810 miles!
- 100% stock and original, with no modifications
- Perfect history, never damaged, 100% original paint, perfect Carfax
- XPEL Clear paint protection film covers the entire hood, front fenders, bumper, mirrors and the lower rear rockers. Paint looks amazing!
- Truly like new inside and out
- Comes complete with all books, 2 keys, original window sticker and service history. Ready to go with no needs, issues or stories.
Now is the time if you want the magical GTS combination of the 430hp Power kit