2018 Porsche GT3 Touring- GT Silver over Black Full Leather, 6-speed, Carbon Buckets, Front Axle Lift, 1-owner w/ 5,800 miles, the best modern Porsche built period!
What is your style? Extrovert or Introvert? Can the Porsche you pick accurately indicate where on the Meyers Brigg Scale you might land? I think it just might….
With the launch of the 991.2 GT3 Porsche offered two basic versions, the standard GT3 Replete with its traditional extroverted down force enhancing aero package or the Touring, which eschewed the extroverted aero trappings for a fly under the radar look. Both are amazing cars, do you want to make a statement or in the words of Theodore Roosevelt do you want to “walk softly and carry a big stick”?
I personally think I am a “Touring” type of Porsche owner, especially once configured like this one, traditional GT Silver metallic, bright aluminum exterior trim and no graphics. To a passerby it looks like a 991, to the Porschephile it looks like the Holy Grail…. I LOVE this car!
This particular GT3 was special ordered new by my local client to his specification:
- GT Silver Metallic Exterior- $710
- Full Leather interior/Cloth Seat Centers- $3,480
- Extended Range Fuel Tank- $140
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes PCCB-$9,210
- Front Axle Lift- $2,590
- Light Design Package- $510
- Seat Belt Trim in Alacantara- $560
- Full Bucket Seats- $5,200
- Sun Visors in Alacantara- $590
- Steering Column Casing in Leather- $470
- Fuel Cap with Aluminum Look Finish- $160
Total Original MSRP-$171,660
The car was delivered directly from the dealer to Metropolitan Detail in Redmond, WA where they did the following:
- New Car Prep and Paint Correction
- 100% of the car covered in STEK DYNOshield (literally every single millimeter of the car is covered including the windshield!)
- After the film was installed the entire car including wheels and brake calipers were coated in C.Quartz finest Ceramic Coating
Total cost $13,283
The following other improvements were made:
- Dundon Motorsports Power Package- D3 Street Header/ w/ cats, 93mm throttle body, center plenum, Lifetime “loud” muffler-$15,040
- Musicar Northwest- Radenso RC-M and AL-P Radar and Laser Diffuser. Fully hidden install and custom fabricated- $8,414
- 20” Augment Center Lock Wheels- $4,453 (Original 20” wheels and tires come with the car as well.)
- LWBS Leather Bolster Covers- $590
Total for the above upgrades- $41,780
The owner has driven the car having just over 5,700 miles but has taken impeccable care to keep it protected and serviced. It is like new inside and out! The car comes complete with both original keys, books, original window sticker, service history, the original wheels, etc.
If you are in the market for a Touring, then you know how hard it is to find one with the right combination of options: Buckets, Front Axle Lift, PCCB’s, full leather, etc. Now make it a true one owner (not the typical one that has already been flipped 2-3x!) and with a reasonable price? This is it, move quickly!